November 3rd + 10th · 1:30-5:00pm
3 PAYMENTS : $75 / EA · SINGLE PAYMENT: $195
In this class, you’ll learn the basics of Reiki practice from the traditional Japanese point of view. The training includes hands-on healing on yourself and loved ones, but also a number of meditations that can be used in daily life to feel calmer, clearer, and more energized.
The training will have a strong emphasis on giving you tools to build your daily meditation and healing practice in a practical way that can be integrated into your everyday life. My background is in advertising, and all the meditations you’ll learn, have helped me stay calm and positive during corporate chaos, or remain hopeful during disheartening times. Reiki practice also helps improve sleep, digestion, relaxation, clarity, and focus.
THE TRAINING INCLUDES:
• What is Reiki practice
• A brief history of Reiki practice
• The Reiki precepts (what they are and how to work with them)
• 4 attunements of Reiju to clear your Meridians and jumpstart your practice
• Hands-on healing protocol for yourself
• Hands-on healing protocol for friends and loved ones
• 4 additional meditations and techniques that will increase your energy
• A fully illustrated manual
About Nathalie Jaspar
Nathalie Jaspar is a Reiki master with more than a decade of experience. She’s certified by the International House of Reiki led by world-renowned Reiki master Frans Stiene. Nathalie also trained with the Center for True Health, the International Center for Reiki and with Reiki master Pamela Miles at the JCC Reiki Clinics in New York.
She believes in the importance of sharing new ways to experience this practice beyond hands-on healing, and loves to teach easy meditations, breathing patterns and visualizations that work wonders in everyday life.